Is It a Choice? by Eric Marcus
The answers to all the questions you've ever had about homosexuality but were afraid to ask are finally in one book, Is It a Choice?
In this newly revised and updated edition, Eric Marcus provides insightful, no-nonsense answers to hundreds of the most commonly asked questions about homosexuality. Offering frank insight on everything you've always wanted-and needed-to know about same-gender relationships, coming out, family roles, politics, and much more, including:
- How do you know if you're gay or lesbian?
- What should you do if your child is gay or lesbian?
- Do gay parents raise gay children?
- If you think a friend is gay or lesbian, what should you say?
- Why do gay men and women want to get married?
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
Publication Date: 30 August 2005
Type: Paperback, 3rd Edition