The Rough Guide to the Top LGBTQ+ Friendly Places in Europe
The Rough Guide to the Top LGBTQ+ Friendly Places in Europe - the latest picture-packed addition to Rough Guides' Inspiration range - reveals 20 destinations that will enthuse and reward LGBTQ+ travellers in a brand-new, inspirational coffee-table book.
From vibrant, edgy cities, to stunning, lesser-visited gems, the image-rich Rough Guide to the Top LGBTQ+ Friendly Places in Europe showcases 20 exceptional destinations that are renowned for being LGBTQ+-friendly, and for having notable LGBTQ+ connections.
The expert-selected destinations are organised by season to encourage rewarding year-round trip experiences for LGBTQ+ travellers.
Every destination entry boasts a pithy overview of what makes it special, with historic LGBTQ+- context, plus information about a renowned LGBTQ+ figure connected to the place.
Enlivened by photos, every entry also includes essential tips on what to see and do, with recommendations for the best places to eat, drink, sleep and shop.
Throughout, engaging text and inviting images combine to give a strong flavour of each destination, with a focus on what makes each spot rewarding and unmissable for LGBTQ+ travellers.
Features of The Rough Guide to the Top LGBTQ+ Friendly Places in Europe
- Uncovers the top 20 LGBTQ+ destinations to visit in Europe
- Stylish coffee-table book packed with inspiring photographs
- Includes historic context, and profiles of renowned local LGBTQ+ figures
- Suffused in Rough Guides' "tell it like it is" ethos, and curated by expert authors and editors
- Organised by season to inspire rewarding travel around the year
Imprint: APA Publications
Publication Date: 12 June 2023